please address your cv and a selection of portfolio to:
intern visual marketing - concept & branding
you support the press & marketing department.
you maintain press relations & archive publications.
you contribute pro-actively to the communication strategy.
you support the identity of Society Particular conceptually, textually and visually.
you edit and archive presentations & lectures.
you contribute to the daily office management.
you have experience with adobe creative suite, apple iworks, FTP and mailchimp.
you are cooperative and work with great passion.
intern structural engineer
Qualities & skills required
• Strong technical engineering skills
• Previous experience working in an engineering practice
• Ability to understand and formulate design decisions and present for discussion
• Ability to use a variety of media in the development and documentation of a design project
• Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a team
• Ability to take initiative in response to direction or instruction
• Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines efficiently
• A flexible and open attitude towards new ways of working and commitment to independent, life long learning
intern 3D designer/visualiser
with our lightening fast 32-core mega workstation:
you assist architect, naval architect, and senior visualiser
you prepare 3D images and videos for Society Particular's buildings, vessels or products.
you maintain and document illustration standards such as working methods, animation libraries and archiving of final images.